LOS ANGELES (AP) — Who do we keep up with now? After more than a decade, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" will be ending its run next year.
NEW YORK (AP) — In their driveways or in their bedrooms, using little cardboard boxes or piles of backyard dirt, young fans of "Black Panther" star Chadwick Boseman paid their respects with lots of Wakanda salutes and mock funerals attended by action figures.
COLUMBUS (AP) — Rapper Kanye West sued Ohio's election chief Wednesday in an effort to be placed on the November presidential ballot after the Secretary of State deemed him unqualified as an independent candidate.
Mike Wolfe, Frank Fritz and their team are excited to return to Ohio. They plan to film episodes of the hit series “American Pickers” throughout the area in October.
NAPLES, Italy (AP) — Opera legend Plácido Domingo denied ever abusing his power during his management tenure at two U.S. opera houses in an interview with The Associated Press on Sunday, as he embarks on a full-throttle campaign to clear his name after two investigations found credible accus…
By JONATHAN LANDRUM Jr.AP Entertainment WriterLOS ANGELES (AP)— The Black national anthem was born more than a century ago, but the popular hymn within the African American community called "Lift Every Voice and Sing" has resurrected a beacon of hope during nationwide protests.In recent week…
- Riders Can't Ground Treece
- Beware Of The Little City: No. 6 Rangers Sweep Fort Recovery
- No. 6 Rangers Overcome Adversity To Upset No. 3 Fort Loramie
- Riders Preparing For Van Wert Offense
- Riders Hitting Their Stride In Win Over Shawnee
- St. Marys Sweeps Botkins
- Rangers Ranked Fourth In Recent OHSVCA Poll
- Thursday Recap: St. Marys Golf Post Best Score On Season; Tobin Leads Boys Soccer
- Partners In Wine: St. Marys Couple Pour Wine Business Into Downtown
- Blasingame’s Passing Game Beats Cards