Send a Letter to the Editor
- All letters must include name, address and day telephone number for confirmation purposes. Address and phone numbers will not be published.
- Only one letter will be published during any 30-day period by the same person.
- Letters must be no longer than 500 words in length.
- Letters that attack the character or integrity of an individual or organization will not be published. Likewise, we do not publish letters concerning complaints about service at area businesses.
- Letters dealing with governmental issues and agencies will be considered as well as any public issue. Election letters that appear to be part of an organized letter writting campaign will not be published.
- We reserve the right to edit all letters for brevity, clarity and grammar. We reserve the right to reject letters.
- We do not acknowledge receipt of letters.