February 20th, 2015
The following is a list of delays and cancellations for Friday, Feb. 20:
• ABC Center - 2 hour delay
• Auglaize Industries - 2 hour delay
• Wapakoneta - 2 hour delay
• Waynesfield-Goshen - 2 hour delay
• Lake Campus - closed until 10 a.m.
WAPAKONETA — Auglaize County Sheriff Al Solomon and Auglaize County Prosecuting Attorney Edwin Pierce will be holding a news conference at 10 a.m. Friday to address recent developments in the homicide investigation of Charles Hicks, who was found dead in Uniopolis on June 9.
ST. MARYS — St. Marys Township Fire has been paged out, on non-emergency status, to a possible rekindle of the house fire at 337 Marsh Drive. A fire, which is still under investigation, destroyed the residence down Monday night.
NEW BREMEN — Adults are invited for a craft at 1 p.m. today at the New Bremen Public Library. Register at the circulation desk or by calling the library at 419-629-2158.
The following delays and closures have been issued for Thursday, Feb. 19:
• ABC Center - Plan B
• Auglaize County Council on Aging - closed
• Auglaize Industries - Plan B
• Celina - 2 hour delay
• Grand Lake Christian School - 2 hour delay
• Minster - 2 hour delay
• New Bremen - 2 hour delay
• New Knoxville - 2 hour delay
• Spencerville - 2 hour delay, Plan B Preschool
• St. Marys - 2 hour delay, Plan B preschool
ST. MARYS — Per Auglaize County Sheriff's Office: Snow squalls will be possible through early evening, along with gusty winds making white out conditions possible.
ST. MARYS — The National Weather Service has issued a wind chill advisory in effect from 4 p.m. Wednesday untill noon Friday with readings 10 to 24 degrees below zero possible.