Archive - News Article
April 19th, 2015
Here's a look back at some of the stories featured in our print edition last week:
• A look at the city's income tax revenue
• Profiles on local high school seniors and their plans for the future
• A recap of the St. Marys Board of Education meeting
• The progress on a new plan of attack to address dilapidated buildings in downtown St. Marys
• A visit to the Make Believe Hospital
VIDEO OF THE DAY: TIME Releases Most Influential People List
TIME Magazine has revealed the 2015 TIME 100, its annual list of what it considers the 100 most influential people in the world.
NEW BREMEN — The New Bremen Community Garage sales open today and will run through this weekend.
ST. MARYS — City crews dumped rip rap along the banks of the St. Marys River on Thursday.
ST. MARYS — A basesment fire damaged a home in St. Marys Wednesday morning.
Shortly after 11 a.m. Wednesday, crews from the St. Marys Fire Department arrived at 542 N. Front St. on a report of a basement fire. Crews quickly attacked the flames. Witnesses at the scene told The Evening Leader everyone got out of the home safely.
— For a complete story, pick up Thursday's edition of The Evening Leader.
VIDEO: Cleveland Browns unveil new uniforms
ST. MARYS — Preschool Dance Party will be held at 11 a.m. today at the St. Marys Community Public.
ST. MARYS — Joint Township District Memorial Hospital held its annual Make Believe Hospital event for local students to help expose them to the hospital and what it is like to be a patient.
ST. MARYS — The St. Marys City Council will meet at 7 p.m. today. There will be a public hearing at 6:45 p.m today for a rezoning request.
Here is a look at some of the upcoming stories this week in our print edition:
• A recap of the St. Marys City Council meeting
• A story on the St. Marys Board of Education meeting
• Our weekly senior profiles from area high schools
• Complete sports coverage on our local teams
• A story about a Make Believe Hospital program
• Student Snapshots