ST. MARYS — A house fire on Neil Avenue Tuesday afternoon threw thick smoke into the air and caused close to $100,000 in damage.
Firefighters from the St. Marys Fire Department arrived on the scene of a house fire at 1501 Neil Ave. shortly before 2 p.m. Tuesday. When crews arrived, they quickly made entry into the residence.
WAPAKONETA — Though he’s not in school, Ryan Schwieterman has been studying over the summer to be as knowledgeable as he can about his 4-H project in preparation for the Auglaize County Fair.
“You have to know a lot of stuff,” the 11-year-old said Tuesday morning during the rabbit show at the fair.
In addition to his studies, Ryan, who was showing rabbits for the third time on Tuesday, has also kept busy taking care of his four rabbits.
“I’ve groomed them, cut their toenails,” he said.